1. Configure the REST API Integration
Configuring the REST API indicates to Blackboard that it is allowed to communicate with Chalk & Wire.
Step 1: Access Administrator Panel
Once you have logged in you will land on your "My Institution" screen in Blackboard.
1. Click on the System Admin link.
Step 2: Access REST API Integrations
2. Click on the REST API Integrations link, located under Integrations.
3. Click on Create Integration.
Step 3: Edit the Integration Settings
4. Enter the application ID:
5. Learn User: Enter a Blackboard user ID.
The learn user ID does not have to be a real, existing user in your system. The Blackboard interface requires this field to be completed, but Chalk & Wire does not act on behalf of this user.
6. Set End User Access to: Yes
7. Always set the Authorized To Act As User option to: Service Default (No)
It is very important to leave this option set to No.
Step 4: Submit Changes
8. Click Submit to save all of your changes.