3. Add Assignment Link to Course (Administrator or Assessor)
Once the first two parts have been completed, Assessors will be ready to add the assignment link to your course in Blackboard. Once the assignment has been added, Blackboard users will be able to use it to link to Chalk & Wire to complete their work.
Step 1: Log In to Blackboard
Step 2: Access the Course
Step 3: Select the Content
Once you've entered the appropriate course,
6. Click on the Content option in the left-side panel.
7. On the Content screen, click on either the Tools drop-down menu.
8. Select the appropriate assessment/tool from the menu. If you are not certain of which assessment/tool you should select, please contact your local Chalk & Wire Administrator.
NOTE: Using the "Assessments" drop-down menu will provide you with assessment-based links to Chalk & Wire, whereas the "Tools" drop-down menu will provide you with non-assessment links (such as a link to the Dashboard). If you select a "Tool" and students submit for assessment, the grades will not be able to be pushed back through to Blackboard from Chalk & Wire.
12. Optionally attach a file to the assignment link.
NOTE: Files will not be visible in Chalk & Wire. If you would like files accesible to students, please request that your Local Chalk & Wire Administrator add them to the appropriate table of contents.
13. If you would like to enable evaluations, select Yes. This will allow grades to be pushed back to Blackboard from within Chalk & Wire.
14. If you chose "Yes" in the previous step, enter 100 as your Points Possible.
15. Select whether or not the evaluation will be visible to learners.
16. Optionally enter a Due Date and Time.