4. Add LTI Link to Course (Administrator or Assessor)
Step 1: Select Course
1. Using the Select a Course menu, select the appropriate course.
Step 2: Select Content
2. Click on the Content button.
Step 3: Create Module
3. Click on the Table of Contents menu option.
4. Begin typing the name of the assignment in the text-entry area. Once you've finished typing, click anywhere outside of the text-entry area.
Step 4: Link Learning Tool to Module
5. Using the Add Existing Activities drop-down menu for the module to select External Learning Tools.
6. Select the LTI Link that was already created by/for you.
Step 5: Select Table of Contents
7. Once the LTI link has been selected, click on it to select the table of contents and appropriate section.
A Department and a Table of Contents OR Assignment drop-down will appear. These drop-down menus will be populated by your Chalk & Wire site.
8. Select the Department that contains the table of contents or assignment to populate the next drop-down menu.
9. Select the Table of Contents or Assignment from the drop-down menu.
10. If you are linked to a Table of Contents, select the Table of Contents Section that corresponds to the Assignment Link that you've created.
11. Click Save.