1. Configure Chalk & Wire as an External Tool (Administrator)
Registering Chalk & Wire as an external tool indicates to Moodle that it is allowed to communicate with Chalk & Wire. The domain is secured with a "key" and a "secret", which will be provided to you by Chalk & Wire.
Step 1: Access External Tool Manager
Step 3: Configure the External Tool
6. Enter the Tool Name.
7. Enter the Tool Base URL. Use the link below to copy/paste into this field:
8. Enter the Consumer Key.
9. Enter the Shared Secret.
NOTE: Both the Consumer Key and Shared Secret will be given to you by Chalk & Wire.
10. Do not enter any Custom Parameters.
11. You MUST select the Show tool type... option to have this tool show up when adding the LTI link to a course.
12. Leave the default option for the Default Launch Container.