2. Create an LTI Link to Assignment (Administrator or Assessor)
Once you have added Chalk & Wire as an app to Canvas, you will need to associate it with specific courses to create assignments.
Step 1: Access the Course
1. Using the Courses drop-down menu, select the appropriate course.
Step 2: Access Assignments
2. Click on the Assignments option in the navigational panel.
NOTE: The assignments option may look as though it cannot be selected, but should be selectable regardless.
3. Click on the + Assignment button.
Step 3: Create a New Assignment
4. Enter a Name for the assignment.
5. Optionally enter a Description for the assignment.
6. Enter the number of Points.
7. Select the Assignments Group.
8. Select how you would like to Display the Grade.
9. Select External Tool.
10. Click on the External Tool URL text-entry box to reveal a pop-up window.
On the pop-up window,
11. Click on Chalk & Wire to reveal the URL.
12. Click on the Select button.
13. Enter the particulars of the assignment (to whom it will be assigned, due date, etc.)
14. Click on the Save & Publish or Save button.