2. Confirm/Configure Tool Consumer Information (Administrator)
The information that is entered in the Tool Consumer Information Settings is information unique to your institution and will be passed through to the integrated service (in this case, Chalk & Wire).
Step 1: Access External Learning Tools
1. Click on the Tools icon.
2. Select External Learning Tools from the resulting drop-down window.
Step 2: Configure Tool Consumer Information
3. Click on the Settings button.
4. Enter the Key. This should be the URL that is used to navigate to your school's Desire 2 Learn site.
5. Enter the Name of your school.
6. Enter a Description.
7. Enter a Contact Email address.
8. Select which actions can be allowed.
9. Click Save.