1. Confirm/Configure Mapping of Roles (Administrator)
Confirming and/or configuring the roles and org units is necessary to ensure they comply with standard IMS context types.
Step 1: Access IMS Configuration
1. Click on the Tools icon.
2. Select IMS Configuration from the resulting drop-down window.
Step 2: Confirm/Configure Roles
3. Ensure that the Roles tab is selected.
4. Review and/or adjust the permissions for each user type.
5. Click Save.
Step 3: Confirm/Configure Org Unit Types
6. Click on the Org Unit Types tab.
7. Review and/or adjust the permissions for each org unit type.
8. Click Save.